What you must do when you arrive in England from abroad depends on where you have been in the 10 days before you arrive. All arrivals are required to take at least one COVID test and may require quarantine. The government has classified arrival countries as RED, AMBER and GREEN. Customers are advised to seek the latest advice from the government website as to which category they fall under. CLICK HERE FOR GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.
AssuredScreening.com offers testing to arrivals from AMBER and GREEN listed countries. At the moment RED listed arrivals can only seek testing from the government as part of hotel quarantine.
The Testing Process
Our process is simple:
1. Book and pay for your tests online by selecting the correct test below. After payment, you will be provided with a booking reference number. This number is to be used on your passenger locator form for arrival into the UK.
2. As test kits are not allowed to be supplied in advance, your test kit will be dispatched on the day prior it being required (Day 2 test will be dispatched on the day you arrive into the UK, Day 8 test will be dispatched on Day 7, Test to release will be dispatched on Day 4). Our outward dispatch and delivery team work 7 days per week. The test kits will be delivered to the address provided in the booking.
3. At the time of taking each test, you will need to activate your test kit online.
4. Take the test sample in line with provided instructions.
5. Return the test sample via the prepaid Royal Mail bag and placing into one of over 35,000 priority post boxes throughout the UK (find your nearest by clicking here), or drop to one of our drop box locations (find your nearest by clicking here) or by your own means. When time is of the essence, we always advise customers to return via our Drop Box locations to prevent any delays with Royal Mail returning samples to us.
6. Results will be provided via email complete with a detailed certificate.