DAY 2 TEST FOR INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS BY POST & DROP BOX
This Covid-19 PCR test kit is for international travellers arriving into England or Scotland that require an International Arrivals Test.
Please complete the below process for each patient requiring a test. Following payment, your booking reference number will be issued to your email address. This reference number can be used on your passenger locator form.
1. Purchase a test by completing the booking form below. This must be done for each patient travelling. Tests cost £49 per person (including all postage).
2. After payment, you will be provided with your unique booking reference. This number is to be used on your passenger locator form. Make a note of this booking reference number. An email will be sent to confirm which can be printed to show proof of purchase.
3. Your test kit will be dispatched on Day 0 (your arrival date). All test kits are dispatched via our dispatch partner DPD for next day delivery (note some remote destinations may take 2 days).
4. On day 2 or before, take your test as per the provided instruction. You will be required to activate your test kit online.
5. Return the test to our laboratory. This can be done via a prepaid Royal Mail envelope or for free by visiting one of our drop box locations. We always advise to return via a drop box where possible to reduce the risk of a postal delay.
6. You will receive your result via email typically by the end of the day following receipt at the laboratory.
AssuredScreening.com is an approved provider of these tests by the UKHSA and is ISO17025 accredited.