Current Service Update
NOTICE 1 -
BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND OPERATIONS - CREATED 23 Aug 2021 at 16:32pm
Due to the upcoming bank holiday (Monday 30th of August), there will be some disruption to our testing service during this period.
- Our Test Centres will operate as normal throughout.
- Drop boxes located at Hays Travel stores will be closed. Drop boxes at our AssuredScreening.com Test Centres will remain open.
- Our Laboratory and Customer Service team will operate as normal throughout.
- There will be no test kits dispatched or delivered on Bank Holiday Monday due to DPD bank holiday working hours. This means that kits due for delivery on Monday should be delivered on Tuesday. Kits due for dispatch on Monday will be shipped on Tuesday (we are unable to ship earlier due to regulations around kit delivery for those taking part in the Day 2 and 8 scheme).
- Royal Mail returns service will make a last collection from post boxes on Saturday (for delivery to the lab on Tuesday). Samples posted after the Saturday Cut off should be delivered on Wednesday 1st September. To minimise the risk of testing delays, we advise customers to return samples via our drop box network on the day of sampling. Assured Screening Drop box locations are fully operational throughout the bank holiday weekend (excludes drop boxes in Hays Travel branches). No booking is required - just turn up at the location within the opening times and deposit in the collection box. CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR NEAREST DROP LOCATION